Thursday 23 August 2012

Canadian Museum of Flight

In January 2008 I visited the Canadian Museum of Flight in Langley, BC with my brother who then lived in Vancouver. It's a small museum, but has a nice collection with some interesting bits you won't find as easily in Europe.

I'm putting up some of the pictures, but as I'm no expert on aviation, I won't be able to dish out on details. I've provided links to the excellent website of the museum if you want to know more.

Canadian Quicky, a homebuilt design from the 1970s. It still looks cool.



Beechcraft 3NMT Expeditor, a Canadian C-45 in ample use


Canadair CT-114 Tutor. This plane was used by the Snowbirds, the RCAF demonstration team, in the 1970s



Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck
, a Canadian designed and built aircraft from around 1950


Replica of SE5A


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Let me know what you think!