Saturday 4 January 2014

Which 12 games for 2014?


Okay, if I want to play 12 of my games in this coming year, I had better prepare a shortlist. I will give you a choice from my most recent acquisitions in 2012 and 2013: 



From Essen

Concept
Sigismundus Augustus

(I already played Strajk at the Christmas Offensive 2013, and Rats in the Walls at Essen)

Signum Mortis (Essen 2012)



From Secret Satan

The World Cup Card Game
Ascalion (aka Borderlands, got in 2012)
Mission Red Planet (got in 2012)

Collision
Mag Blast
Scarab Lords
Isle of dr Necreaux
Red November
Lord of the Rings card game (not the CCG)

(I already played Pass the Pigs on New Year’s Eve with the kids. Success.)

Other acquisitions

Warriors & Traders
Mice & Mystics
City of Remnants
Love Letters
Pathfinder card game

and some games on Waterloo or Napoleonic wars

Beyond Waterloo
1815: The Waterloo Campaign
Dresden 20
Napoleonic Wars (GMT)
Wellington (GMT)

Most of these are light games, but others require serious study, so they might not make it in the end.

Which one do you guys think I should try first?

1 comment:

  1. thanks, Andrew! At least, being four players, it has a reasonable chance of gettng played

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Let me know what you think!