Sunday 23 February 2014

White Monks, Black Monks, Red Monks...

Played with Da Mike and Da Mir last Tuesday. Good times. First time I ever played In the Name of The Rose. This is and interesting deduction plus placement  game in the setting of the book by Umberto Eco. The setting has no other relevance in that there is a bit of mystery in finding out who your opponents are. But the mechanics worked well and the game was more enjoyable than I thought it might be (no, I didn't win).

As you can see my secret identity was the white monk. He scored the most
evidence points and so turned out to be the murderer.
T
hen finished with a game of Set, which just showed that I'm getting old and slow. The only comfort was that I got better as the game progressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Let me know what you think!